Camp Mont Shenandoah provides a traditional summer camp experience for girls between the
ages of 7 and 16. Nestled in the Allegheny Mountains along the pristine Cowpasture River in Bath County, Camp Mont Shenandoah is one of Virginia’s oldest and best loved overnight camps.
- May 1, 2014 All Camp Forms Due
- Sat, June 21 Opening day for 6 and First 3 Weekers
- Fri, July 11 Director's Reception for all parents, family, and friends of 6 and First 3 weekers (5:30)
- Fri, July 11 Junior Play (7:30) followed by the second Honor Meet.
- Sat, July 12 Parents' Day (10:00-4:00); First 3 Weekers depart
- Sun, July 13 Second 3 Weekers arrive
- Wed, July 23 Summer Open House
- Tue, July 29 Songfest (8:00 p.m.)
- Sat, Aug 2 End of 6 Week and Second 3 Week sessions
- Sun, Aug 3 Roots & Shoots begins
- Sat, Aug 9 CMS concludes it 88th season
- See more events - full listing here »