“The camp remains much the same as it was in the 1920’s. Its 60 acres of forest and meadows have changed little, and the camp’s focus on sisterhood and sportsmanship remain strong.”
Our traditional camp buildings range from cozy screened cabins to large lodge-style gathering places. Many of the original camp structures remain, such as the 1920s dining hall (where girls gather three times each day to eat family style, home-cooked meals) and West Lodge (where performances delight campers of every age).
While we are rustic, we do have electricity and all our bathhouses offer flush toilets and hot water showers.